ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS
Join GVPL’s summer book review club, and kick it off with a bag of chips. For ages 10-18 with a valid GVPL library card. Contest runs July 4 to August 31, 2019.
How it Works
- Starting July 4, visit any GVPL branch to check out a library book and pick up a small bag of chips.
- Read the book and submit your book review on this webpage.
- Return to the library to check out more titles, and submit reviews all summer long. (Sorry, chips with the first book only!)
- With every review, you’ll receive an entry into our end-of-summer prize draws.
- Winners will be notified by September 7, 2019.
SUBMIT YOUR BOOK REVIEW
The Greater Victoria Public Library (GVPL, “the Library”) is committed to the protection of its users’ personal information. All Library users have the right to privacy; and any personal information collected, used, or disclosed by the Library is in accordance with the BC Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). Preserving the trust of GVPL users by maintaining the integrity and security of their Personal Information is paramount.
By completing and submitting this form you are providing consent for the collection and use of any personal information provided. The Library will only use personal information for the purposes for which it was originally collected or in a manner that is consistent with those purposes. An individual may choose to not provide their personal information but this may hinder their ability to use some library services.
If you have any questions regarding your personal information, please contact the GVPL FOI/Privacy Office(r).