ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS
Official Rules 2018
All That and a Bag of Chips is open to tweens and teens aged 10 to 18 who reside in Greater Victoria and have a valid GVPL library card. Winners drawn at the end of the summer are eligible to win a maximum of one prize.
- To enter the All That and a Bag of Chips prize draws, submit your book review online at gvpl.ca/contests.
- Reviews submitted become the property of GVPL. GVPL is not responsible for lost, destroyed, misdirected or delayed reviews.
- Number of Entries. Unlimited. Reviews must be original. Plagiarized reviews are ineligible.
- Program Entry Period. Reviews can be submitted from July 5, 2018, at 9:00 am Pacific Time to August 31, 2018, at 4:00 pm Pacific Time. Only reviews submitted within this period will be eligible. Ineligible entries will be discarded.
- A selection of reviews will be posted on the GVPL Twitter. Reviews chosen to be posted on twitter will be decided by GVPL staff. The reviewer’s first name will be published if permission has been granted when the review was submitted.
- The chances of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be randomly drawn from the reviews submitted during the program entry period.
- Prizes include the following:
- 1 X $75.00 gift card to a local book store
- 1 X $50.00 gift card to a local book store
- 1 of 4 X $25.00 gift card to a local book store
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable and not redeemable in cash.
- The decisions are final and not subject to challenge.
- In the event that a prize winner is not eligible or cannot be contacted after 30 days, GVPL has the right to qualify another participant and GVPL is released from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- By submitting a review, each participant agrees to accept and abide by these rules.
- By submitting a review, each participant agrees that GVPL and its trustees, officers, employees, agents and assignees are not liable or responsible for any loss, damage or injury of any kind arising out of or in connection with the prizes awarded.
- By entering the prize draw, participants and winners consent to the use of personal information for the purposes of administering the program and notifying the winners, unless permission is otherwise granted to receive additional information from GVPL.
- By claiming a prize, the winner consents to the use of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and city of residence without compensation for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium which GVPL considers appropriate.
- Claiming Prizes. All prizes must be claimed within 60 days of notification. After 60 days, prizes become the property of GVPL, and GVPL is released from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- GVPL reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of any prize for any reason whatsoever.
- GVPL reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the prize draw at any time without prior notice.
- These rules are available upon request from GVPL.
- The prize draw is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.