Thank you for your interest in presenting a program at the Greater Victoria Public Library. We strive to offer free, quality programs that will be of interest to the community.
We will contact you if your program idea is accepted.
Please note, planning occurs several months in advance. Deadlines for program proposal forms:
- July 31 (for the December – February programming period)
- October 31 (for the March – May programming period)
- December 31 (for the June – August programming period)
- April 30 (for the September-November programming period
- GVPL includes program information in a program calendar and quarterly print guide.
- If there are fewer than 10 registrations two days prior to the program date, the program may be cancelled.
- Presenters are encouraged to help promote their program through social media.
The Greater Victoria Public Library (GVPL, “the Library”) is committed to the protection of its users’ personal information. All Library users have the right to privacy; and any personal information collected, used, or disclosed by the Library is in accordance with the BC Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). Preserving the trust of GVPL users by maintaining the integrity and security of their Personal Information is paramount.
By completing and submitting this form you are providing consent for the collection and use of any personal information provided. The Library will only use personal information for the purposes for which it was originally collected or in a manner that is consistent with those purposes. An individual may choose to not provide their personal information but this may hinder their ability to use some library services.
If you have any questions regarding your personal information, please contact the GVPL FOI/Privacy Office(r).