CHANGE YOUR MIND SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the contest draws. The contest is open to anyone residing in British Columbia.
- There are three ways to enter the contest. First way: Go to the GVPL Facebook page, and look for the Change Your Mind cover image. Add a comment to the post that shows how you’ve completed the challenge, either by posting a photo or answering the question in the challenge, and include #brainchanger. Second way: Go to Twitter, and tweet your completed challenge, either by posting a photo or answering the question in the challenge, and include #brainchanger. Third way: Interact with GVPL or Serious Coffee Facebook/Twitter posts showing participation in the challenges. Note: Please make sure your social media privacy settings will allow us to see your submission.
- All entries become the property of GVPL. GVPL is not responsible for lost, destroyed, misdirected or delayed entries. All entries must be completed and received during the contest entry period as noted below.
- Number of Entries. Unlimited entries per person.
- Contest Entry Periods. The contest begins on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 10:00 am Pacific Time and ends on Friday, November 9, 2018 at 3:00 pm Pacific Time. Only complete entries received within the contest entry period will be eligible for the random weekly draws. Ineligible entries will be discarded.
- The winners of the prizes will be selected by random draw to be held on Fridays during the contest period. Each week, one winner will be chosen from entries received the week previous up to 2:59 pm on Fridays. Dates are subject to change without notice. The winners will be notified on Facebook or Twitter.
- The chances of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- One gift card to Serious Coffee (valued at either $5 or $10).
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable and not redeemable in cash.
- The decisions are final and not subject to challenge.
- In the event that a contest winner is not eligible or cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts by GVPL, GVPL has the right to qualify another participant and GVPL is released from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- By entering the contest, each participant agrees to accept and abide by these rules.
- By entering the contest, each participant agrees that GVPL and its trustees, officers, employees, agents and assigns is not liable or responsible for any loss, damage or injury of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or the prizes awarded.
- By entering the contest, participants and winners consent to the use of personal information for the purposes of administering this contest and notifying the winner, unless permission is otherwise granted to receive additional information from GVPL.
- By claiming a prize, the contest winner consents to the use of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and city of residence without compensation for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium which GVPL considers appropriate.
- Claiming Prizes. All prizes must be claimed within 60 days of notification. After 60 days, prizes become the property of GVPL, and GVPL is released from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- GVPL reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of any prize for any reason whatsoever.
- GVPL reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice.
- These contest rules are available upon request from GVPL.
- The contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.