Esquimalt Branch is OPEN during construction of Esquimalt Town Square.
Construction is temporarily impacting parking and accessibility at the Esquimalt Branch. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Here is some information to help you plan your visit:
- The branch is only accessible from Esquimalt Road. Alternative parking is available on the street and in the south parking lot behind Archie Browning Sports Centre.
- For your convenience, library items can be returned to a book drop box in the south parking lot behind Archie Browning.
- The branch is accessible by the wheelchair ramp or through the Esquimalt Municipal Hall, open weekdays from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Stay up to date on the Esquimalt Town Square project on the municipal website.
- Special areas for kids and teens
- Public computers
- Mobile charging stations
- World languages: Spanish children’s books
District Coordinator: Eileen Gillette
Branch Supervisor: Emilia Penkova
Parking: The branch’s parking lot is closed during construction of the Esquimalt Town Square. Alternative parking is available on the street and in the south parking lot behind Archie Browning Sports Centre.
Bus Routes: 15, 26 BC Transit
All branches have printing and photocopying available. The cost is $0.25 per black and white page or $0.50 per colour page. Your library card serves as your copy card; you can add funds to it at the branch. If you don’t have a library card, bring a piece of photo ID, and we will be happy to make you one to provide access to printing and copying services.