COMMENTS & QUESTIONS
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Greater Victoria Public Library is closed until further notice. We welcome your comments and questions, and we will respond to you as soon as possible, Monday to Friday. Thank you for your patience during this time.
- Do not return borrowed items to the library. All branches and drop boxes are closed
- Fines and fees will not accumulate during the system closure.
- All due dates for books and magazines in print, DVDs, CDs and kits have been extended until further notice.
- Items on hold and items awaiting pick up from March 16 onward have not expired.
- Library card expiry dates have been extended until further notice. No action is needed at this time. If your card has already expired, sign up for a new card online.
- We will notify the community at least two weeks’ prior to reopening our branch system.
We welcome your comments and questions, and we will respond as soon as possible, Monday to Friday. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Submit Your Comment or Question
Please fill out the form below. Required fields are marked with *. If you do not have an email address, please enter [email protected]